“See The Humanity In Everyone” Molly Fox
Molly and I have known each other for over 25 years. She has been one of the biggest influences on my career and continues to inspire me.Here are my five favorite takeaways from this week’s conversation with Molly Fox
- What sparks your creative juices? Molly talked about the hours we would all spend at her studio collaborating and creating – with no fear of failure or judgment – or competition. Who can you collaborate with to elevate your sense of play and curiosity and explore new and creative ideas?
- What would you do if you knew it would not fail? Molly talked about trying and bombing, failing and getting up again. If fear simply represented Face Everything And Rise – what would you start today? Remember you can find useable data in both the hits and the misses.
- How would your life change if you dropped the attachment and unhooked yourself from the past? I loved it when Molly said if she had hung out in the emotion of resentment after her club closed, that nobody would have won. Is there something or someone that you are holding resentment towards? It is quite possible you would soar.
- Are there opportunities in front of you that you may be missing because you are focusing on the barriers versus the possibilities? Molly said that for her to do creative and new things that she needed to look for the opportunities. What would your life reveal to you if you became quiet, got curious and maybe even ask for help if need be?
- What excites you? Where do you get your inspiration from? We can only inspire others to the degree we are inspired ourselves. Can you spend 30 minutes this weekend or next week and search for things that inspire you. It may be a book, a museum, something online or a conversation. What can you explore that will light up your curiosity, ignite your inspiration, and fire up your passion.
Be sure to subscribe to the Perfection Detox Podcast on iTunes so that you never miss a show. I would be so appreciative if you can also take the time to leave an honest review.