“Step In The Way Of Inspiration” Susie Moore
- We all had dreams or a vision and it was probably when someone shared their more than likely negative opinion about it or us that our dreams took a back seat. Is there something that you long to do but have put off because someone in your past shared their thoughts with you about your goals and dreams? What if everything did work out ? What if the journey was not about your goals and dreams, and if or not you reach them? What if it was about the person you will become from the journey?
- Is there a feeling of fear that arises every time you think about beginning your side hustle? Susie talked about the excuses we all use to deal with our fear and how we can tend to put things off – especially the things we care about. Can you flip fear to a sign that you are moving closer to your truth. FEAR – Forget Everything And Run or Face Everything And Rise.
- Who is it that you want to help? Susie talked about the importance of getting feedback along with getting your information out into the world before you feel ready. She encourages us to teach what we believe in and just get started. You only need to know a little more than the people we want to serve. What do you have from your lab of life that you can share with others to make their lives easier? Can you think of one thing you do well and begin to think of ways that you can expand your reach and share your voice and heart with those who need to hear your message?
- What is one thing that you could do every day to get you closer to the starting line? Susie shares the importance of creating your own rituals and systems that will feed both you and your inspiration. What is one thing you could do to move yourself closer to working on your side hustle?
- “A dollar takes a hobby to a hustle.” Susie shared that often your hobby is the very thing that could be your first side hustle. What hobbies do you have that you enjoy? What are your strengths? What are you good at? What do you love to do? What do your friends know you for? Can you start there? Can you sell something for a dollar? Congratulations you now have your first side hustle.
Be sure to subscribe to the Perfection Detox Podcast on iTunes so that you never miss a show. I would be so appreciative if you can also take the time to leave an honest review.