“ With every word I speak I have a responsibility” Jeremy Newman
What a conversation I had with Jeremy Newman. I left that interview inspired, grateful and with a new determination to appreciate the good in every moment. Here are my five favorite takeaways and self-reflections from this week’s conversation with inspirational speaker, gratitude seeker and champion for possibility Jeremy Newman
- How well do you tend to the words you use on a daily basis? Jeremy spoke about the responsibility that comes with what we say. One of my favorite books is the Four Agreements, and one of the agreements is to be impeccable with your word.
- What is something you desire? What is something that you want to do in this lifetime? I loved it when Jeremy said, “Speak into existence what you want in your life.” Can you act and speak as if it has already happened and then embody the feeling of what it would feel like to accomplish your dreams. Act as if it has already happened and now go and do the work to make that dream a reality. Envision, Embody and Execute
- Can you manage your media intake? Jeremy shared how he chooses not to consume negative media. Choose which resources you want to utilize to stay up to date on what is important to you. Stay educated without allowing any negativity to penetrate your inner world.
- What keeps you going? Jeremy spoke about what keeps him going. How by being of service to others he almost feels selfish as he gets so much back in return. Who or what do you lean on in those moments of uncertainty?
- Do you have an attitude of gratitude? I cannot count the number of times Jeremy mentioned his gratitude for his life, his mother, and even hitting the ground at 100 miles an hour. Jeremy does not just talk about gratitude he embodies the word, the action and the emotion. Today and every day, I invite you to keep coming back to an attitude of gratitude. Seek out all that is working in your favor and trust that the Universe has your back.
Be sure to subscribe to the Perfection Detox Podcast on iTunes so that you never miss a show. I would be so appreciative if you can also take the time to leave an honest review.